Wednesday, May 14, 2014

April 29 Where do we go?

I have been missing you terribly. Is it mutual?

I keep thinking of all our good times when you made me fall in love with you.
The way you said "we fit together perfectly anyway we lay"
The way you would listen to my heart, and say "mine" during making love.
The way you use to look into my eyes.
The way we use to not be able to keep our hands and lips off each other.
The way we use to hold hands constantly.
The todd that I fell in love with promised to never break my heart or to cheat on me or to hurt me

Remember at nickelback how i offically became your old lady?
Remember how that night you told me you wanted your baby to live in my belly.
Remember how you said you wanted to put a ring on my finger
Remember when you first told me you loved me, I was out of the car for 5 minutes and you texted me saying you missed me and loved me

Remember how you sent me home with one of those green motor cross shirts, I wore it to bed every night until I moved in with you.
I couldn't get enough of you

I  never loved anyone til I met you, Where did that go?
Can I have that you back please?

No comments:

Post a Comment