Wednesday, May 14, 2014

April 8th 2014

So we broke up the other day

I love you but you aren't going to change for us are you?

The drinking, Paul (hes a pervert), Timmy(he takes advange of you), and your mother(Oh where do i begin)

I love you because of the man you were when we first got together
The sweet little gifts like the necklaces and the flowers or even the cases of pop you would bring home.

I want to give her a better environment and a better upbringing than what you had
All the horror stories I heard about your childhood broke my heart.
Like when you told me your mother wanted to give you up and how she ended up pawning you off on your grandfather.
No one ever loved you except for me
the only love you because you try too hard
They abuse your hard earned money


You have to give up the drugs, the drinking, the gardening, B-town and start treating me like a human if you ever want to see her again.

I dont trust you with her, I never did and I never will.
your family as well, because of the stories I have heard that your mother didn't want to tell me about.

No comments:

Post a Comment